Weathernews understands that performance assessment is not just a post voyage concern. Rather, parties are interested in understanding how a vessel is performing throughout a given voyage. For this reason, Weathernews offers products that assess performance both during a voyage, and after a voyage.
Ongoing / real-time ship speed and consumption monitoring combined with “Good Weather Analysis”. Objective analysis of weather / sea conditions encountered by the vessel. A Preliminary Auditing Report. ETA & consumption monitoring compared to voyage estimate.
A Confirmed Auditing Report. Comparative weather analysis of Master reports, independent nearby ship reports, independent government satellite reports and Weathernews unique weather analysis with verifiable accuracies. Auditing Q & A for additional explanation on our reports.
Voyage Audit Report
- Overall performance assessment and accompanying charter party terms.
- Special remarks and/or notes, if any.
- Speed and consumption calculations and analyses.
- Distance and speed analysis performance both during a voyage (Mid Voyage Audit Report), and after a voyage.
- Verified weather, sea, and ocean current.
Fleet Performance Status Monitoring Report
- Daily push notification by Email to onshore operator regarding performance assessment for underway voyages up to most recent noon.
- Speed and consumption calculations and analysis.
- Each push notification contains a vessel specific link to the T-MAX En Route Risk Monitoring platform.
En Route Risk Monitoring
- Password protected, highly secured web platform for viewing the performance assessment for underway voyages up to most recent noon.
- Speed and Consumption assessment with graphical summary for individual vessel performance.
- Detailed weather, sea, and ocean current analysis.
- Vessel specific analysis and fleet wide analysis available.
Q&A Communication Support
- 24×7 communication support for any questions related to WNI Voyage Audit Report by dedicated expert staff.
- 24×7 Support for disputes involving WNI Voyage Audit Reports.
WNI Official Performance Auditing