- Article 1（Collection of Personal Information）
- WNI collects personal information through fair and legal methods.
- WNI does not collect sensitive personal information that is outside the sphere necessary for the administration of WNI service and business.
- Article 2（Usage of Personal Information）
- When collecting personal information, WNI will make use of the information within the indicated goals of use, and to the extent that is needed to run WNI business.
- In the event that WNI co-uses or entrusts the handling of personal information with a third party, the relevant third party will be properly monitored in order to reliably maintain the information based on close scrutiny.
- WNI may use personal information to request Supporters to provide feedback, requirements and other information for the further improvement of service.
- Article 3（Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties）
- With the exception of cases given in the following articles, WNI will not provide any third parties with information that can be attributable to personal information without gaining prior notification and approval from Supporters.
in the following cases, WNI may provide with personal information, no matter the objection would be, without gaining prior notification and approval from Supporters.
- Cases where disclosure is required by law or demanded by court
- In cases where it is necessary to disclose information to prevent death or injury, and it is difficult to gain approval from the Supporter.
- In cases where it is needed particularly in order to improve public health and maintain the healthy nurturing of children, and it is difficult to gain approval.
- In event that a national or local public institution or party entrusted with such a role needs the information to comply with a legal request, and gaining permission from the Supporter will disrupt the administration of the official matter.
- Article 4（Outsourcing）
- In cases when WNI entrusts processing of personal information to an external organization, personal information is provided. The organization being entrusted will be provided personal information conditional upon the organization maintaining the privacy of this personal information.
- WNI will maintain the accuracy of personal information, and handle it safely.
- To prevent the loss, destruction, manipulation or release of personal information, WNI performs appropriate information security countermeasures against computer viruses and unauthorized access.
- WNI will not allow personal information to be sent or taken outside our premises.
- Article 6（Disclosure, Revision, Stopping Usage and Deleting of Personal Information
- Regarding the personal information of Supporters, WNI confirms that Supporters hold the right to request their personal information to be disclosed, revised, deleted or no longer made use of by WNI. In the event that is requested by the Supporter, WNI will promptly handle the given request. However, please note that WNI reserves the right to deny requests to disclose information critical to WNI’s business or information other than relating to personal information of the Supporter making the request.
- Article 7（Organization）
- WNI appoint manager who is responsible for personal information handling to carry out the appropriate handling of personal information.
- WNI carries out training and orientation about the appropriate handling and maintenance methods of personal information for executives and staff, and takes all necessary measures to properly handle personal information in our administration.
- Article 5（Handling of Personal Information）
Constituted on November 1st, 2015